ProntoMediaCenter provides owners of the latest generation of Philips remote controls two-way control of Windows Media Center 7. This means you can see what’s currently playing and browse your entire media collection on the Pronto - with the TV off! ProntoMediaCenter makes it easy to browse and control your music, movies, TV (includes a TV Guide), videos and pictures from your Pronto TSU9400,9600 & 9800.
- Wireless two-way control of your Windows Media Center (uses home WiFi network without the need for an RFX unit)
- Search*, browse and play your music collection:
- View by album, artist, genre, year, or composer;
- Play, pause, stop, skip forward, skip backward, skip to any point in track, add tracks to now playing;
- View your TV guide on the Pronto and watch and control live TV and TV recordings:
- Browse and play your recordings;
- View TV Guide information on the Pronto;
- Select a show/channel to watch;
- Record currently playing TV show;
- Control Browse and play your movies and videos;
- Browse pictures:
- View pictures on your Pronto or TV panel
- Turn your Pronto into a picture slideshow (ProntoPic) with clock and weather overlay
- See what’s currently playing – shows title and other information for music (including album art), videos or movies
- Navigate your onscreen menus:
- Use your Pronto to navigate Media Center on your TV panel.
Pronto TSU 9400,9600 or 9800
- Firmware 7.2.22 or later;
- ProntoEdit 184.108.40.206 http://www.pronto.philips.com/
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate Edition (32bit/64bit).
- You don’t need and RFX Unit to be able to use ProntoMediaCenter;
- Please note ProntoMediaCenter is designed for PEP2.3+, if you are running PEP2 already simply upgrade.
- Languages support: English. Support for further languages may be developed by demand;
- Support for other Pronto models by demand.
- Windows Media Center Extenders are not supported.
Please Note It is important you Try before you buy! There are no planned updates for any of our products so be sure your happy with it before you purchase!
ProntoMediaCenter Single License** AUD$40
Please note you will receive the software/unlock key within 24 hours.
*Press Backlight + Menu + Firm2 and press Page +/- to get to the second page with the serial on it.
** Price includes 1 Pronto license to be used with a single Windows MediaCenter computer (contact us if you need to control more than one pc).